Super relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

A super relaxing tea. Sometimes I fall asleep at night with the cup next to the bed. Haha!

Incorrect label

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is not as labeled "Organic Linden Flower Herbal Tea", Instead is a Blend with Hawthorn & Lemon Balm. It does not taste as Linden, the flavor is very herbal, but not as Linden. I am very disappointed.

Linden Flower Tea - Damaged boxes- Tea OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

7 out of 24 boxes were damaged and therefore not usable to combine with my honey to create gift combinations. The tea itself was ok but the boxes crushed. I can send a photo

Delicious and Healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I am very sensitive to herbs, so if I do take them it has to be in tea form, not the more potent and higher dose capsules. This tea is perfect. It is calming and makes me feel better when stress causes me to feel a tightness in my chest. It is very strengthening for the heart.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the Linden Flower I am used to coz I grew up in a countryside and it was easy to have those fresh aromatic flowers any time! But this tea is super light and warming and pleasant. highly recommended!

Drinking the linden tea really helps me sleep at night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the linden flower tea is fantastic. It has been a life saver for me as it lets me fall asleep at night instead of staying up all night. I have a lot of medical problems, one being extreme back and leg pain which I have everyday, all day, which makes sleeping almost impossible. Drinking the linden tea a half an hour before going into bed has let me get about 4-5 hours of restful sleep. I read about the linden tea online and decided to give it a shot. The only problem that I had is that I couldn't find it in any store, even health and organic ones. So I looked for it online and found iHerb and ordered it. I am extremely pleased with your product and tell everyone about the tea. The only problem is that no one wants to order more than one box and they say the shipping is more than the box of tea and they don't want to pay the shipping, that's why I ordered 3 boxes to save on just ordering one each time. Lower the shipping costs. Thanks for the wonderful product. Janet

Pleasant first try

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this tea. First time trying and will order again

Helps Me Relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I try to avoid using pills of any kind. However, after waking up often in the middle of the night, sometimes my mind simply won't turn off and I need something... A friend told me about Linden Tea helping her sleep, so I decided to give it a try. She was right. This tea allows me to settle down so I can get a few more hours of sleep. I feel better using an herbal remedy rather than than over-the-counter or prescription pills. I-Herb delivered my tea quickly, and I will definitely order from them again.

very tasty tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

All my family loves this tea. good with honey or alone. Already ordered 2 another boxes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ni hace falta endulzarlo, es delicioso

1 2