Super relaxing

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A super relaxing tea. Sometimes I fall asleep at night with the cup next to the bed. Haha!

Incorrect label

Posted by 5492459634061106450 on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is not as labeled "Organic Linden Flower Herbal Tea", Instead is a Blend with Hawthorn & Lemon Balm. It does not taste as Linden, the flavor is very herbal, but not as Linden. I am very disappointed.

Drinking the linden tea really helps me sleep at night.

Posted by 5370659721746354668 on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the linden flower tea is fantastic. It has been a life saver for me as it lets me fall asleep at night instead of staying up all night. I have a lot of medical problems, one being extreme back and leg pain which I have everyday, all day, which makes sleeping almost impossible. Drinking the linden tea a half an hour before going into bed has let me get about 4-5 hours of restful sleep. I read about the linden tea online and decided to give it a shot. The only problem that I had is that I couldn't find it in any store, even health and organic ones. So I looked for it online and found iHerb and ordered it. I am extremely pleased with your product and tell everyone about the tea. The only problem is that no one wants to order more than one box and they say the shipping is more than the box of tea and they don't want to pay the shipping, that's why I ordered 3 boxes to save on just ordering one each time. Lower the shipping costs. Thanks for the wonderful product. Janet

Pleasant first try

Posted by 5659045412320719201 on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this tea. First time trying and will order again

Helps Me Relax

Posted by 5195521842337943643 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I try to avoid using pills of any kind. However, after waking up often in the middle of the night, sometimes my mind simply won't turn off and I need something... A friend told me about Linden Tea helping her sleep, so I decided to give it a try. She was right. This tea allows me to settle down so I can get a few more hours of sleep. I feel better using an herbal remedy rather than than over-the-counter or prescription pills. I-Herb delivered my tea quickly, and I will definitely order from them again.

very tasty tea!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All my family loves this tea. good with honey or alone. Already ordered 2 another boxes.

rico!

Posted by 5736494925565085522 on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ni hace falta endulzarlo, es delicioso

ok-ish

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

seems a bit too dried, flavor is weak.

ชาหอมดี