Super relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A super relaxing tea. Sometimes I fall asleep at night with the cup next to the bed. Haha!

GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the Linden Flower I am used to coz I grew up in a countryside and it was easy to have those fresh aromatic flowers any time! But this tea is super light and warming and pleasant. highly recommended!

Drinking the linden tea really helps me sleep at night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the linden flower tea is fantastic. It has been a life saver for me as it lets me fall asleep at night instead of staying up all night. I have a lot of medical problems, one being extreme back and leg pain which I have everyday, all day, which makes sleeping almost impossible. Drinking the linden tea a half an hour before going into bed has let me get about 4-5 hours of restful sleep. I read about the linden tea online and decided to give it a shot. The only problem that I had is that I couldn't find it in any store, even health and organic ones. So I looked for it online and found iHerb and ordered it. I am extremely pleased with your product and tell everyone about the tea. The only problem is that no one wants to order more than one box and they say the shipping is more than the box of tea and they don't want to pay the shipping, that's why I ordered 3 boxes to save on just ordering one each time. Lower the shipping costs. Thanks for the wonderful product. Janet

Pleasant first try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy this tea. First time trying and will order again

Helps Me Relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I try to avoid using pills of any kind. However, after waking up often in the middle of the night, sometimes my mind simply won't turn off and I need something... A friend told me about Linden Tea helping her sleep, so I decided to give it a try. She was right. This tea allows me to settle down so I can get a few more hours of sleep. I feel better using an herbal remedy rather than than over-the-counter or prescription pills. I-Herb delivered my tea quickly, and I will definitely order from them again.

very tasty tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All my family loves this tea. good with honey or alone. Already ordered 2 another boxes.

rico!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ni hace falta endulzarlo, es delicioso