organic good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

like the natural ingredient. teabag still have aromo for the second cup. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Did not increase production

Posted by Reviewer1948786 on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product did nothing to increase my milk production. Will not be purchasing again.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea really works! Sometimes my milk supply gets low, so I drink some of this tea. In about a couple of hours, my milk supply has noticebly increased. I love that it is organic.

Love it

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am breastfeeding for 2 month and after you get used new aroma and tea taste you going to love it. every day a few times a day! and yes it maintains my milk production :) ароматный и действенный чаи по хорошей цене!

Taste nice..not bad

Posted by Reviewer2814411 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried this as i've just given birth and wanted to boost my supply. It's not bad, taste nice, and i can drink it like ordinary tea. Does boost the supply a bit. However, i personally prefer the Yoogi and Wedela nursing tea which works better and i alternate drinking with. Wedela nursing tea is very good. Can feel my breast swelling up around 1/2 hour after drinking. I drink Yoogi on normal days and Wedela on days which i need the extra boost

Works well and tastes pretty good too!

Posted by Reviewer1559156 on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using this tea since my son was born. (he is 8 months now) I definitely notice a difference in my milk supply when I don't drink it regularly. I usually brew one teabag in approx 16 oz of water and drink it once a day. Really helps to have the extra milk to pump for babysitters! I hate spearmint, but the overall flavor of this tea does not bother me. After so many months of drinking it, the flavor doesn't really excite me any more, but I don't hate it either.

guilt free pleasure

Posted by Reviewer2504530 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As a desperate mother needing more milk I've been drinking this tea ever since. It's winter here and the tea is very warmimg and feels nice to do something nice for myself. I did see an increase when I first started drinking it around week 3.

Really seems to boost milk production.

Posted by 4982642449419472211 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my sister to help her milk come in after having a premature baby. Boy did it seem to work. After one strongly brewed cup, she saw a significant increase in the amount of milk she was able to pump over the next 12 hours. While she's been pumping she aims for 2-3 cups a day and says she sees a drop in production if she skips. Flavor isn't for everyone, as the licorice is pretty overwhelming, but if you can stomach that, this tea will get your mammary glands goin'!

Will definitely recommend to friends.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After using for 3 weeks, it works as stated. Like the organic ingredient and without caffeine. No impact on my sleeping quality. Prefer mother's milk tea over drug. Will definitely recommend to friends. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

hihgly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1844717 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

8 weeks ago I started drying up but the first time I drink this tea I started feeling full again till now I've been drinking this tea. And since it's the season of cold and flu I thought this one also helps me prevent from the sickness. The customer service is awesome! Resolved my problem so fast. Thanks a lot. I'm a very satisfied customer.