Alternative use re menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm menopausal and was looking for something soothing to drink. I'm tending towards being too hyper since entering menopause. I'm already using Shatavari with great success in herbal form but decided to try out this tea as I want something I can drink anytime throughout the day. Major success!! I can't speak for its milk enhancing properties ( :) thankfully) but it truly is the soothing cuppa that I was searching for and it tastes delicious.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

My milk production doubled within 36 hours of drinking this regularly. I can now start freezing my extra milk, which is awesome!

Wow, really nice. A lovely and relaxing tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting this tea to be pretty awful but I was prepared to 'take one for the team' just for a hope of breastfeeding. I was surprised by how really nice this tea is - I would definitely drink this tea anyway (with milk + sugar). I bought 3 different teas to trial from iHerb (and love all of them) and this one is my favourite, followed very closely by the Yogi one. I was scared my milk wouldn't come in because I have PCOS. I can't tell you if this product works or not, I can only tell you that I drank this tea and my milk came in despite caesar at 38 weeks and despite having PCOS and that it was running down my ribs. I am re-ordering.

AMAZING & DELICIOUS

Posted by heidischuyten on December 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product. I really love the flavor of this tea over ALL other brands of Mother's Milk Tea, even the other TM flavors. It tastes delicious and really helps with milk supply. I cannot tell you how many boxes I have ordered of this.

Unfortunately no good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love shatavari as a nourishing women's herb, and cardamom as a spice. I was really looking forward to this nursing tea, but it immediately makes me feel sick in the stomach. It also has quite a bitter taste, even with soy milk and honey.

Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it truly helped in milk production, but taste is good. Would not mind drinking daily.

Works!

Posted by Stay healthy and young on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Seems to boost my milk supply soon after drinking this good tasting tea.

Delicious. Not sure if effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I LOOOOOVE the flavour of this tea over other nursing teas. Do what the box says, drink with milk and sugar as that it how shatavari is supposed to be ingested.

Works!

Posted by noomsh on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea for the first time when my baby was two months old. She is almost a year old and I still buy the tea. The aroma is nice and tender, I drink it in the evening before pumping and really feel the difference in my milk supply

Wonderful amd tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tea tastes bery good an is working j

1 2 3