Natural detox!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a part of my cleansing regime to prepare myself for pregnancy. Nettle leaf detoxifies the liver and helps it process excess hormones. This one is organic and tastes quite good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great for prostate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this tea after it was recommended by a friend for my father (83) who suffered from a pain in his prostate for a few months....... We saw a few doctors and all prescribed pills which didn't work and gave him some nasty side effects. After drinking 3/4 cups of nettle tea for about 3 weeks, his pain disappeared to this day! I also order it myself and have a few cups a week...... Bitter at first but once you get used to the taste it becomes addictive!

Great to sooth an inflamed bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I get an interstitial cystitis flare, and it is the only thing that soothes the pain. I also drink it daily to try to prevent bladder inflmation. The taste is mild but pleasant. Highly recommended if you have a sensitive bladder!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellently harmonising my body PH. The earthy plant taste is nice. I Use it for the multiple health effects including bone strengthening and PH balancing. Thanks for bringing this great product!

腳痛好有用。useful for leg painful . Must Buy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

下雨時,我會腳痛.飲2星期後痛感減少好多。I drink 2 weeks and my leg painful is improved.

Great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very healthy tea - I drink it daily with raw honey.

One of my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do not add any sweetener to this and I find the taste very smooth. There is something about this tea that makes me feel like I am drinking something good for me.

Muy bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Producto ecológico, a base de ortiga. Lo recomiendo.

First Nettle Tea and so far, the Best:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really lovely product. Very little bitterness, given it is nettle, so I recommend to those who are sensitive to bitterness with traditional herbal teas. I'm loving the flavour as well; it does smell earthy and could throw you off, but it's great in my opinion. Going to buy again.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nettle Leaf tea is great to help remove inflammation from the body!

1 2