Natural detox!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a part of my cleansing regime to prepare myself for pregnancy. Nettle leaf detoxifies the liver and helps it process excess hormones. This one is organic and tastes quite good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great to sooth an inflamed bladder

Posted by 5422712762626761519 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I get an interstitial cystitis flare, and it is the only thing that soothes the pain. I also drink it daily to try to prevent bladder inflmation. The taste is mild but pleasant. Highly recommended if you have a sensitive bladder!

great for prostate!

Posted by 4881630408209977813 on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this tea after it was recommended by a friend for my father (83) who suffered from a pain in his prostate for a few months....... We saw a few doctors and all prescribed pills which didn't work and gave him some nasty side effects. After drinking 3/4 cups of nettle tea for about 3 weeks, his pain disappeared to this day! I also order it myself and have a few cups a week...... Bitter at first but once you get used to the taste it becomes addictive!

Great tea!

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very healthy tea - I drink it daily with raw honey.

Good product

Posted by 5098891067782892733 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellently harmonising my body PH. The earthy plant taste is nice. I Use it for the multiple health effects including bone strengthening and PH balancing. Thanks for bringing this great product!

One of my favorite

Posted by 5739022005641488206 on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do not add any sweetener to this and I find the taste very smooth. There is something about this tea that makes me feel like I am drinking something good for me.

Muy bien

Posted by 4880989944577777043 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Producto ecológico, a base de ortiga. Lo recomiendo.

腳痛好有用。useful for leg painful . Must Buy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

下雨時,我會腳痛.飲2星期後痛感減少好多。I drink 2 weeks and my leg painful is improved.

Nice herbal tea

Posted by Reviewer1889243 on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have bought this tea several times and it is the best nettle tea I have tasted. Rich and refreshing flavour

Sweet sleep

Posted by Reviewer2930470 on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love this great tasting tea at bedtime to help lower histamine issues.

1 2