Excellent tea for throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea helps greatly for sore throat. It has a very pleasant taste and very soothing for the throat.

A MUST HAVE! Best Sore Throat Tea in the World! Look no Further.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I always save a box of this in my cabinet and whip it out during cold season. I've tried other brands like throat comfort, not even close. Not sure all whats in this but it always works on my sore throat!!!! A must have! Good stuff

very nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

mmm, this is a very scrumptious tea. and nice for throat wellness.

Great Great Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I was quite skeptic reading all those good recommendations on this product. After all it's only tea. But surprise surprise! I love it! It actually relieves your throat, and keep it clean, indeed it feels slippery. But on top of all it is So tasty (if you love a bit of licorice).

Non-tea drinker loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 'I don't drink hot tea' younger brother was skeptical when I offered him this when his throat was sore. I always add honey to teas, especially for throat issues and this was no exception. My brother loved it saying it was 'amazing' and it always makes his throat feel better. He now requests 'the tea with that marshmellow root stuff' when his throat feels scratchy.

Incredible Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a very acute sore throat froman afflication that was later termed "silent acid reflux". Silent because it did not have your typical acid reflux signs. It took three ENT's to finally figure this out. Meanwhile this was the ONLY thing that provided comfort. I would sip it slowly for hours. It is better than anything else I could find in the drug and health food stores. And it tastes good. If you have a sore throat from anything I'd say this will help!

Old Faithful

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter in college requested that I send her some of this when the whole dorm was sick! I sent several boxes that got shared. Really helps the sore throats, and the throat irritated from coughing, etc.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from acid reflux, which effects my throat - and this tea has definitely helped in soothing and healing my throat. I think it also helps with menstrual pains. Only I noticed that after drinking this tea for a whole month, my cycle was late (which it rarely is) and I think there is a connection - so I wouldn't drink too much of the tea. It's very strong stuff. Perhaps sometimes it's even enough just to gargle it.

My All Time Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I have sore throat, few cups of throat care make me better.

Very soothing and healing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great at healing from the inside out and soothing a tender throat!