Good For Throat Dry or Coughing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had throat dry problem after getting a cold. By taking this tea, it makes me feel much better. The tea tastes good. After swallowing the tea, your throat will feel a bit cool, which makes you feel comfortable. I will definitely buy again. Because of the good taste, it also helps me drink more water which will help me in recovery from sickness. If you find It helpful, please click Yes below.Thank you! Happy Browsing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

just using that like a relax tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste, I have used this for several years for chronic sore throat and colds. It always brought about relief. I often mix it with other teas depending on feeling and time of day (blueberry, lemon ginger, chamomile).

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

This tea was great for my itchy throat

Make my sore throat comfortable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a cold several days ago, and I have a sore throat. After I drank two cups of this tea, I felt much better. Good!

Helpful for throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a soothing tea. Helpful for sore throat. Pleasant taste.

Nothing beats Throat Coat

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE throat coat products. Only ordered the lemon echinacea because they were out of the original. I prefer the original taste. Very good product. Especially great for vocalists. I also allow it to steep for a very long time. More potent that way...

Super great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mum had a cough that was so persistent that it couldn't go away even after finishing a bottle of the cough mixture syrup by the doctor. I asked her to try this tea as it contains a substantial amount of Echinacea, as she didn't like the idea of taking the capsules. She took only 3 tea bags, one bag each day and the cough just went away amazingly! I will continue to buy this product since the taste is nice and even though I have the capsules and drops. This is not just a bag of tea. It works wonder!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for a singer's voice. I use this all the time.

1 2 3 4