It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea helps to soothe and calm during that time. Plus it helps to alleviate water weight.

I appreciate the holistic, alternative approach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had I listened to the doctors I cannot imagine where I would be right now. They want to slap a pill on every ailment or issue. At the time I was just a 20 something learning about my body. Thank goodness there are companies that still take the time to offer alternative products which should be tried first. I am so grateful. I do not think this is a cure all, but no one can argue that some of the roller coaster women face with hormones could be handled more holistically first. Had I listened to them 20 years ago, I would have been labeled with a PMDD diagnosis and been taking mood altering substances ever since. YIKES. Please people, try natural remedies first. Teach this mindset in schools. Kids want to pop pills for anything anymore! I use many of their teas now. THANK YOU TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS AND THANK YOU IHERB for offering such a wide variety + loyalty deals.

Saves me from UTIs

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea is fantastic!!!! I can't live without it. It saves me from chronic UTIs (urinary tract infections) that I used to get every month with PMS. Now whenever I feel the "twinge" I make some tea. It's much more effective for me than cranberry.

Taste horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read other reviews saying that this product taste good but I would have to disagree:( But it does feel good after it's in my system...lol.. My cramps smooth away and it even helped my headach go away...

Perfect Morning Shines PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea was so refreshing and really worked and gave me the cleanse I needed...In my house we refer to it as a "Hug in a Mug"...definitely will purchase again..

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

After the trial of one box, my wife said that it helped a lot. She now feels much better. Just ordered 4 boxes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was worried i might not like the taste but tastes like normal tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good for water retention

Not bad but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't feel the taste of cinnamon ... The taste is too light

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would not recommend this tea. It gave me hives and didn't agree with me at all. It has so many different ingredients in it and I have no way of knowing which one or ones I was allergic to.

1 2 3