Not my type of Oolong tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a regular tea drinker and my favourite teas are Oolong and Earl Grey. This Oolong tea just tastes very much different from the usual Oolong tea from China and Taiwan that I drank. It was a little disappointing to me as I would have a good impression of Twinings' tea.

we Asians HATE this tea!

Posted by ctseng on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what Twinnings was doing when they made this tea, but it doesn't taste ANYTHING like Oolong tea! It's disgusting and ranks even LOWER than the low-grade Chinese restaurants mix-leaf teas! If you want an acceptable bagged Oolong tea, try the Yamamoto brand.

Love this tea, and can no longer get in Canada

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

,So very thankful to be able to get it from iHerb, who delivered it fast.

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor.... & price!

A favourite oolong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good Oolong tea, I have it in my office

the perfect tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Twinings Oolong tea is the absolute best. The flavour is wonderful. When an problem with tannin forced me to stop drinking any of my favourite teas, I took advice from a friend and tried Oolong, naturally sticking with my favourite brand, Twinings. The colour was right, the flavour at first taste a bit light for my taste. but no allergic reaction. Since it was Oolong or nothing i thought 'second best' would have to do. In a few days I decided the delicate flavour and colour were exactly what I wanted. The only problem is the supply. I was without the tea for over a month recently and tried several other Oolong teas. Not one holds a candle ot he Twinings product.

Love this tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and supposedly helps with weight loss.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Twinings Oolong tea is one of the best Oolong teas available on the market. A gentle and subtle flavor that doesn't over power and best drunk with just a hint milk. Over all an enjoyable drink.

Twining tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's ok

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice tea not strong flavour I like it but i give it 4 stars because i don't know what oolong tea taste like This is my first time trying it Sorry for my English i hope you found my review helpful

1 2