Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

New favourite chai tea! Really spicy, pumpkiny and festive. Great with milk and stevia.

향이 그리 강하지 않아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

일반적인 chai에 비해 훨씬 순해요. 스파이스의 존재감이 너무 없어서 밍밍했어요. 호박향도 약간의 뉘앙스만 있을 뿐. 스파이시한 걸 별로 안 좋아하는 분들에게 추천합니다.

liquid dust :S

Posted by boldogbirka on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love tea, especially strange tastes, but this one is a bit too strange for me. It feels like drinking liquid dust because its taste is not "dense" enough. I expected the pumpkin taste to bee more overwhealming but I only can taste watery spice mix. What a pitty. :(

Awesome taste !

Posted by MissLift on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful value for how much you get. Twinning is a reliable brand of tea. The flavor is quite strong yet It really taste like pumpkin spice. Mix if with Soymilk and a bit of honey to get a great Chai tea. To be enjoyed hot or iced. If you want to SAVE up tp 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!

Wonderful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful taste

Its good and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I often will make this and add more of my own twist to it. I add more spices and I even add to some coffee. Love it very good product very flavorful. Smiles

pumpkin spice everything!!!!!!!!!!! love!!!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love everything pumpkin spice. These are fab. Could be a little stronger for my taste, but I have powdered ginger and powdered cinnamon to add on my own. Great product.

great!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great taste, enjoyed every cup :)

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Muy rico, como todos los chai que he probado de esta marca. Perfecto para el otoño-invierno

Tasty!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this drink!!! I can feel the herbs.