Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like it. Tastes worse then just to make a tea with camomile flowers.

awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

the taste of vanilla is awful, artificial taste....

Watered Down Taste

Posted by shopzilla on January 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Singapore and am a great fan of the Twinings Camomile Honey and Vanilla Tea available here. Imagine my euphoria when I saw what I thought would be the same tea, on iHerb, for about half the price I was paying in Singapore. Of course, I ordered 10 boxes and patted myself on the back for being so clever and saving myself a bundle on the most delicious, the most headily aromatic camomile tea in the whole wide world. Imagine my shock when I tore open my box of tea and detected almost no aroma, and my consternation when I sipped the almost tasteless brew. No wait, it did have some flavour - it had definite notes of mild grassiness and teabag paper. Not a whimper though, of either honey or vanilla. Disappointment is not the word. I should have known better, judging by the difference in packaging. I read a review here which mentioned that the box design of the one iHerb sells is superior to the one available in Asia. Well, the one available in Asia, or at least in Singapore, is superior by leaps across entire continents, in terms of actual flavour and aroma, which is what I pay for, as opposed to package design. That I paid about half my normal price, is cold comfort to me. Whatever will I do with 9 3/4 boxes of insipid tea? Drink it dourly, I suppose.