Cool tea

Posted by Lana Rad on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It worths it to try and decide if you like it. I LOVE it! FIND A CODE ON MY PAGE https://www.iherb.com/me/lana-rad FOR ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT :-)

I will not drink any other tea than Twinnings.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

When I first tasted this tea, I knew it was the one I could drink nonstop into the future. It is mild yet very flavorful. There are mornings that I drink an entire tea pot full of it! This company is the only company I will deal with when it comes to ordering and receiving this tea. Not only is the website very easy to use and process an order, their shipping is second to none so that I will receive my order within just a couple of days - rain or shine!! Thank you for being there. This is even more convenient than going directly to the grocery store to purchase it!

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it so yummy!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste . smell and the flavor are superb

Surprisingly delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am NOT a fan of Rasberry or Strawberry tea (or jam) as I find them too sweet or taste odd. This tea was surprisingly delicious! The tea was not too sweet. It tasted wonderful and I look forward to having it in the mornings. Will repurchase.

GREAT FEATURES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

TEA WONDERFUL

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A refreshing and delightful drink, whether taken as hot or iced tea.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good, flavor, good taste.

Smells Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely sweeter tea, the smell is amazing , I've never been a fan of herbal teas have tried quite a lot of different ones and never thought much of them, but I'm on my 3rd box of this in a couple of weeks

Amazing smell & taste