味道迷人,但茶包的濃度還是比不上散茶!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

soso

Only available on line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea and cannot start a day without two cups. It used to be available in supermarkets but for unexplained reasons it is no longer available in Australia. It is a soft smooth and light black tea with the quality you expect from Twinings. Consume after diffusing for 10 minutes, no need to add milks or sugar.

great deep flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

very rich flavor, but not too strong

Very tasty black tea, not incredibly strong

Posted by Cbones on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This reminds me a bit of English Breakfast, perhaps between that and Ceylon. I enjoyed this very much, bit it is decidedly mild and needs quite a bit of brewing. If you enjoy black tea, or English Breakfast type teas, I think you would like this. I would buy again.

Great black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great to find a reliable stockist of this, my favourite black tea (there don't seem to be any UK suppliers), so many thanks iHerb! My repeat order arrived promptly & safely.

Twinings Prince of Wales: the perfect tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What can I say about Twinings Prince of Wales tea, it's perfect. I have been drinking and enjoying it for about 40 plus years and in that time the excellent quality has never varied. As I live in a fairly remote rural area you can imagine my horror when both the supermarkets within driving distance suddenly ceased to stock Twinings Prince of Wales tea. As I would do anything to get my tea I was so thrilled to find it easily and painlessly available online from iHerb!...saved! Thanks Twinings and thanks iHerb!

Unique and Very Satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This unique blend of Chinese teas is very smooth and drinkable. Relaxing.

tea without milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I came across this product in Uzbekistan really enjoyed the tea just a pity I cant get it in England .But thankfully I can import it in with IHerb thank you .

Black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great black tea and have enjoyed it for many years. Am unable to buy it in stores now.

1 2 3 4