味道迷人,但茶包的濃度還是比不上散茶!

茶包主要是外出方便,但是要喝到像散茶泡出的好滋味,可能得放兩個茶包~

just

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

soso

Very tasty black tea, not incredibly strong

Posted by Cbones on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This reminds me a bit of English Breakfast, perhaps between that and Ceylon. I enjoyed this very much, bit it is decidedly mild and needs quite a bit of brewing. If you enjoy black tea, or English Breakfast type teas, I think you would like this. I would buy again.

Great black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great to find a reliable stockist of this, my favourite black tea (there don't seem to be any UK suppliers), so many thanks iHerb! My repeat order arrived promptly & safely.

Twinings Prince of Wales: the perfect tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What can I say about Twinings Prince of Wales tea, it's perfect. I have been drinking and enjoying it for about 40 plus years and in that time the excellent quality has never varied. As I live in a fairly remote rural area you can imagine my horror when both the supermarkets within driving distance suddenly ceased to stock Twinings Prince of Wales tea. As I would do anything to get my tea I was so thrilled to find it easily and painlessly available online from iHerb!...saved! Thanks Twinings and thanks iHerb!

Unique and Very Satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This unique blend of Chinese teas is very smooth and drinkable. Relaxing.

tea without milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I came across this product in Uzbekistan really enjoyed the tea just a pity I cant get it in England .But thankfully I can import it in with IHerb thank you .

Black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great black tea and have enjoyed it for many years. Am unable to buy it in stores now.

Loved It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's light and smooth as it says It's first time for me to like a black tea! Will I buy it again? SURE

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Twinings Prince of Wales tea is a mid-range tea for strength of flavor and is an excellent and refreshing mid- morning pick-me-up. Best drunk with just a hint milk. Over all an enjoyable drink.

1 2 3 4