Only available on line

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea and cannot start a day without two cups. It used to be available in supermarkets but for unexplained reasons it is no longer available in Australia. It is a soft smooth and light black tea with the quality you expect from Twinings. Consume after diffusing for 10 minutes, no need to add milks or sugar.

great deep flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

very rich flavor, but not too strong

Very tasty black tea, not incredibly strong

Posted by Cbones on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This reminds me a bit of English Breakfast, perhaps between that and Ceylon. I enjoyed this very much, bit it is decidedly mild and needs quite a bit of brewing. If you enjoy black tea, or English Breakfast type teas, I think you would like this. I would buy again.

Great black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's great to find a reliable stockist of this, my favourite black tea (there don't seem to be any UK suppliers), so many thanks iHerb! My repeat order arrived promptly & safely.

Twinings Prince of Wales: the perfect tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

What can I say about Twinings Prince of Wales tea, it's perfect. I have been drinking and enjoying it for about 40 plus years and in that time the excellent quality has never varied. As I live in a fairly remote rural area you can imagine my horror when both the supermarkets within driving distance suddenly ceased to stock Twinings Prince of Wales tea. As I would do anything to get my tea I was so thrilled to find it easily and painlessly available online from iHerb!...saved! Thanks Twinings and thanks iHerb!

Unique and Very Satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This unique blend of Chinese teas is very smooth and drinkable. Relaxing.

tea without milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I came across this product in Uzbekistan really enjoyed the tea just a pity I cant get it in England .But thankfully I can import it in with IHerb thank you .

Black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great black tea and have enjoyed it for many years. Am unable to buy it in stores now.

Loved It

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's light and smooth as it says It's first time for me to like a black tea! Will I buy it again? SURE

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Twinings Prince of Wales tea is a mid-range tea for strength of flavor and is an excellent and refreshing mid- morning pick-me-up. Best drunk with just a hint milk. Over all an enjoyable drink.

1 2 3