Loved It

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's light and smooth as it says It's first time for me to like a black tea! Will I buy it again? SURE

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Twinings Prince of Wales tea is a mid-range tea for strength of flavor and is an excellent and refreshing mid- morning pick-me-up. Best drunk with just a hint milk. Over all an enjoyable drink.

One of my favourite teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too strong not too light, this is one of my favourite afternoon teas

Tea and crumpets

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine black ☕️. Highly recommended for something new if you are a Irish break tea drinker or a breakfast tea drinker.

Simple and pure

Posted by MentaPiperita on January 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is pure and simple: it tastes of black tea, nothing else. I've been drinking flavoured teas so at first I found this tea a bit lacking, but if you like simplicity, it's really good. The quality is very nice. Perfect for black tea lovers and those who prefer natural and simple flavours. I'd probably buy again.

tenderly on the tongue

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is different than other black teas - in the same brand. so tenderly on the mouth, gently on the nose. I love it!

Cant go wrong with Twinings!

Posted by isaras on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

it has a mild flavour for a black tea. if you dont like your tea very strong then this might be good for you. its medium. not too light not too strong. love twinings.. you cant get it wrong with their tea. for the tea lover its a must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good tea for good price

Prince of Wales Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you haven't tasted this tea yet do yourself a favour and do so. You need to leave it stand and draw for at least 3-5 mins but it is worth the wait. I love it and I am in Australia and order it frequently Enjoy!!!

Quality Tea that is hard to get

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Twinings have reduced there range of teas worldwide but it is great that I can still buy this wonderful tea from iherb. I'm sure that the Prince of Wales would be disappointed if Twinings completely cut this from there range.