Number One

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

Number One in the liquid aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

No more muscle ache after work-out

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product since 2 weeks. Easy to consume with a tolerable orange taste. I take 1 spoon before and 2 spoons after work-out, plus 2 spoons before going to bed for recovery during sleep. I hardly feel my muscles ache which was usually happening after work-out days. I believe in the product and I assume I will see better results in a short time.

Safe fuel

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

Twinlab Fuel

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product which I have used for a while now.

another twinlab success story...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is fast absorbing, works as expected i strongly recommend everybody.by the way i request i herb to add more bodybuilding products and brands to the site

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

James G

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality product at a good conversion rate

1 2 3 4