DMAE drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my four year old with Aspergers symptoms. Have not yet determined whither this product works. It has been two months and nothing noticable has yet to be seen. However, I have faith in the the products of fish oils and will continue to supplement.

Stopped the tremor in my hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product years ago. It mentioned tremors. I had a slight tremor in my left hand and I am left handed. I started taking it and my tremors stopped. If if forget to take it for a couple of weeks the tremors starts up again. So I take it almost every day. It helps my memory also. I am 68 years old female who plans to have good health for another fifty years and more. MC

DMAE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this on the face by combining with skin serum or putting it on neat before adding avocado oil and squalane. Very effective. Smells when you put it on. But this soon goes.

dmae drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product. Start with one drop. This stuff is powerful. One serving was giving me a headache because I was combing this with other choline supplements.

So far so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with mental flexibility and quickness as well as skin tone but still experimenting...would need many weeks for definitive answer...Seems to help quick thinking.

DMAE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

use it in my face cream

super relaxer and mood enhancer from relaxation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is the best natural super relaxer that also enhances concentration and after the dmae wears out it leaves you with a positive mood from the relaxation that it produced. I tried the capsule form never worked this way this is way stronger and produces much more relaxation, if you take too much it does dull your senses but still leaves you with the positive mood afterwards. I've tried alpha gpc another choline producer that is good for relaxation of frontal lobe as well as fish oils that have dmae in it like sardines/anchovies/salmon. By far the worst choline is cdp-choline does the complete opposite of this product.

DMAE liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, heard about it from Dr. Oz show and wanted to try. I use it with a night cream and the odor fades quickly. It does seem to help decrease wrinkles.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used the product for years. I have used it to improve memory and cognitive health. DMAE is good good for the body for different issues. I love Twinlab products!!!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will never stop taking this