Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
31-40 of 78 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Stopped the tremor in my hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product years ago. It mentioned tremors. I had a slight tremor in my left hand and I am left handed. I started taking it and my tremors stopped. If if forget to take it for a couple of weeks the tremors starts up again. So I take it almost every day. It helps my memory also. I am 68 years old female who plans to have good health for another fifty years and more. MC

Thanks for your feedback!

DMAE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this on the face by combining with skin serum or putting it on neat before adding avocado oil and squalane. Very effective. Smells when you put it on. But this soon goes.

Thanks for your feedback!

dmae drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product. Start with one drop. This stuff is powerful. One serving was giving me a headache because I was combing this with other choline supplements.

Thanks for your feedback!

So far so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with mental flexibility and quickness as well as skin tone but still experimenting...would need many weeks for definitive answer...Seems to help quick thinking.

Thanks for your feedback!

Реквием по DMAE H3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Я в недоумении, как возможно, что этот замечательный продукт перестал выпускаться из-за Низкого Объема Продаж. Да-да, это так. Я узнавала непосредственно в компании Twinlab. Это было лучшее из того, что я встречала на IHERB. Жидкая форма позволяла очень точно подбирать дозировку и добавляла универсальности ( хоть внутрь пей, хоть на лицо мажь :-) ) . Накануне ответственного мероприятия использовала , как базу под ночной крем - с утра кожа, как после салонного ухода . Если спать осталось совсем немного, а завтра нужно рано идти на работу, 10 капель перед сном и утром встаешь, как после 8 часового полноценного отдыха , насмотревшись ярких реалистичных снов. При регулярном применении повышались работоспособность, скорость работы мозга, стресс-устойчивость, а настроение оставалось стабильно хорошим, независимо от количества невзгод. И все это за смешную цену... В общем, я просто в трауре из-за того, что не закупила несколько флаконов впрок. ЗЫ. Запах действительно не самый лучший, но, оценив действие, перестаешь обращать на него внимание.

Thanks for your feedback!

DMAE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

use it in my face cream

Thanks for your feedback!

super relaxer and mood enhancer from relaxation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is the best natural super relaxer that also enhances concentration and after the dmae wears out it leaves you with a positive mood from the relaxation that it produced. I tried the capsule form never worked this way this is way stronger and produces much more relaxation, if you take too much it does dull your senses but still leaves you with the positive mood afterwards. I've tried alpha gpc another choline producer that is good for relaxation of frontal lobe as well as fish oils that have dmae in it like sardines/anchovies/salmon. By far the worst choline is cdp-choline does the complete opposite of this product.

Thanks for your feedback!

DMAE liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, heard about it from Dr. Oz show and wanted to try. I use it with a night cream and the odor fades quickly. It does seem to help decrease wrinkles.

Thanks for your feedback!

GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used the product for years. I have used it to improve memory and cognitive health. DMAE is good good for the body for different issues. I love Twinlab products!!!!

Thanks for your feedback!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will never stop taking this

Thanks for your feedback!

31-40 of 78 total

2 3 4 5 6