Great...but not for what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read that brewer's yeast is great for extremely dry skin. I have not noticed any improvement with my skin but it has definitely helped my digestive problems. It is worth it for that. Problem is getting a tablespoon's worth in a day. I can still only handle a teaspoon amount.

fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only takes 1 weeks to reach Singapore by Singpost, that is consider very fast. Would purchase baby food next week.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Add it to my drinks or baking. Taste is not so bitter when mixed with drinks etc

Twinlab, Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my morning juice. It does have a mild taste, which i like. I haven't not use it for very long time but i can't complain!

gd for food and beauty

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

i mix it with yogurt and apply it the mixture on face as mask, it has very gd effect on moisturising ur skin !

Good and easy to give to my dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's the first time I bought this product. As this brewer's yeast has a lot of vitamin A, I try not to give too much similar component. Seems good for anti-aging effect...need to monitor more..

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take a spoonful of Brewer's Yeast and put in orange or apple juice. Never tried putting in food i don't think it would taste good.

b y.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

have been using this for a long time and like it.

Healthy additive

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brewers yeast is ground really fine.I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I personally am used to the consistancy being a bit courser.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

hard to mask the taste, but inexpensive and nutritious

1 2