good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Baby like it.

Great Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter would not take unflavored multivitamin drops because of the bad taste. I have an easy time giving her these drops as she opens her mouth immediately when she sees I have the dropper.

Great multi for little ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When my infant weaned off formula onto whole milk I decided to start supplementing with this. I like the fact that it has DHA in it and I don't have to buy two separate products. My daughter is now 22-months-old and drinks it if I mix it in a little juice and put in a "special" glass with a straw. :)

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ok

bitter taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only judging from the taste, it is not the best supplement so far. Baby keeps spitting it out and makes awkward faces (although very cute!!), unlike ChildLife supplements, which both my babies take happily without any problem. Also, the serving size is a little too big. Plus, the tube does not hold the liquid very well. So when I have to wait for the baby to swallow and squeeze another drop into his mouth, there's always leakage from the tube and makes a mess.

Sorry could not be evaluated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Because this package so far, I am still unable to receive!!!

We can not imagine life of our daughter without this products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect supplement for our 5 years daughter. Since 2 years she take it every day and we does not seen a doctor more than 18 month.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the same price as vitamin D drops elsewhere you can get extra vitamins and dha. I've ordered 3 so far. I mix it with formula once a day.

Great the set of vitamins

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Has a very handy dropper. Drops are orange color with orange tasty. Baby isn't like tasty, but drinks.