not correct expire data

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

the expire date is wrong from iherb, from 2016 to 2015. Only 3 month to expire. Not correct from iherb

bitter taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only judging from the taste, it is not the best supplement so far. Baby keeps spitting it out and makes awkward faces (although very cute!!), unlike ChildLife supplements, which both my babies take happily without any problem. Also, the serving size is a little too big. Plus, the tube does not hold the liquid very well. So when I have to wait for the baby to swallow and squeeze another drop into his mouth, there's always leakage from the tube and makes a mess.

Strong taste, awkward lid

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't happy with this product, mostly because the taste means I can't mix it in the baby's food and because the measurer is too long so you can't use to close the bottle. This means you need to wash the measurer every time you use and waste vitamins with it. I will try to find another brand.

Baby doesn't like the taste

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I guess this is a good vitamin....I have to force it into my babies mouth, she hates the taste....very vitamin taste to it....it kind of stinks and it stains clothes. The dropper doesn't hold it very well so we usually end up with a mess and if it gets on the clothes it stinks really bad so I won't be buying this again and I have more than half a bottle left but I just can't seem to bring myself to use the rest of it.

might as well not added orange color

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

might as well not added orange color

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son does not like the taste. I tried some, it is a little bitter, although smells like orange.

Natural but baby doesn't like orange taste

Posted by Caragh on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product in terms of being natural. Orange taste not popular with my baby. Hard to hide it in food as it is NEON!

Baby can take it easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was shocked to find the water turning all yellow after putting this. This was before I added in the milk powder. But luckily baby still drank the milk

Strong Orange Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Flavour a little too strong for Sophia. She will only take it, if I mix it with her cereal....even so, she will make faces ... or try to push it out...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2013 | Verified Purchase