Knee surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

The results are profound. Joint pain in remission, Thanks. Lee

Chondromalacia Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be genuinely beneficial to the cartilage in my right knee which was damaged some time ago resulting in Chondromalacia. I have been taking 1 capsule twice a day, of the Twinlab, MaxiLife, Collagen Type II for about 6 weeks (along with Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin sulfate) and have experienced a considerable reduction in pain and major increase in overall flexibility.

Ease of movement and Rice Krispies noise almost totally eliminated !

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product that works. The Snap, Krackle and POPs are almost totally gone. Helps ease the pain because of the joint bones and ligaments grinding against each other.

Mishunia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product for artritis and joint pain.

Chicken Collagen type II - fot arthritic pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2007 | Verified Purchase

Has worked great for me for 15 years. a lot of friends have tried it without success, 2 others have had success, but I can't imagine living without it.

GOOD STUFF, MAYNARD

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

Four caps a day and my Arthritis is noticibly better---and it is priced the best at iHerb.

Helping our bone health

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for treating our back and neck problems! And preventing further damage and arthritis. Ben using this product for some time! First time from iherb. Linda Australia.

collagen Type II

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 70 yrs old my friends say I don't have wrinkles

Reliable brand for Collagen Type 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've trusted TwinLab for a lot of years. This Collagen Type 2 has the ingredients I want. I also take Collagen Type 1&3 to cover all the bases.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Twinlab MaxiLife Collagen Type 11 is a wonderful product that works. I have been taking it for three months and my skin is so much smoother and there is a marked improvement in my joints, which are more flexable now. Keep up the good work.Hope you will have a product with Collagen Type 1 and 3 in the near future.