Mega Taurine and the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Doctor who specializes in exercise physiology suggested this product to alleviate arrhythmic heart beats. {I am an aging athlete} Along with magnesium my heart beat returned to strong and rhythmic. Great product!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on December 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps a bit with CFS.

Mega Taurine - Twinlab

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for mental and memory enhancement. Have been using for many years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

FOr a long time, I've been using this product as a means of controlling bood pressure, along with other techniques, and I like it very much. The price charged by iHerb is much lower than I have been paying at my local store!

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for boyfriend. He seems to like it. Taurine is good for hearing, eyesight and the heart. Lowered blood pressure as well

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite taurine. It is a bit more expensive but if you need it, I think it is worth it. I also use Jarrow Formulas Taurine which is pretty good too and less expensive. But I still think this Twinlab version is the best. It seems to absorb better perhaps and therefore maybe you need to take less.

High-quality, effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Twinlab products have always worked well for me, and their Mega Taurine is no exception.

Virginia Paul

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

am very happy with the product, again I am making home made cat food and it calls for Taurine to be added in all cat food. I am more then please to know that my cats will have a healther live from being able to put this in their food.

Twinlab Mega Taurine Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

These were a replacement for a far more expensive brand I had purchased when my husband's DR said he should take it. They appear to be the same quality and the ease of purchase will definitely make me refill with Iherb.

Twinlab taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. And I like that it isn't made with allergenic ingredients.

1 2