cod liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only drawback is the plastic bottle.

my Cats say its Good stuff !...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i'm on a vegan diet now but it doesn't mean my cats need to start eating fruits and vegetables as well to get their vitamins so i bought this one for them for all its benefits that they can't get from other sources in such a dense way.they say its tasty but not alone by itself,more like a complementary sauce on top of a good animal protein of some kind,but take into consideration that bottled fish oil as opose to capsules turns rancid a few days after openning the bottle(exposure to oxygen).they also mentioned they wish more brands would produce the natural flavor without any additives in because they really can't stand the sour lemon'ish taste of other brands ,and on a serious note: iHerb should consider stocking a fermented cod liver oil in addition to the standard oil because its superior qualities in most cases...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value for a quality product. Tastes quite strong, but I'm ok with that. It certainly helps reduce inflammation problems.

Good for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give these to my dog, excellent for times he has soreness in his legs.I give half a teaspoon once every 2 days for a 20lb dog. I only give this a 4 out of 5 because I thought this was going to be a glass bottle instead of plastic.

good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

natural state vitamins with no fillers or other added ingredients. a solid choice

Fishy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Strong taste of wish. No fishy burps though. I guess the product worth its cost.

Don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We actually buy this product for our dog, and she won't tell me if it helps her or not. She also can't type, so I just assume that it is doing her some good.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my 2 Golden retrievers. I give my furry friends several supplements. The quality of this product is great and the price is much better than a pet product web site. It really doesn't have much of any taste.

Pretty good and very cost effective!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cod liver oil has a milder taste than some and you need a smaller amount daily to get equivalent vitamin A compared to other brands. However, it doesn't have quite as much vitamin D or EPA and DHA as some other brands do, for each IU of vitamin A. This is no problem if you're getting plenty of sun, but if you're dark-skinned, live in a cooler climate or spend lots of time indoors you may want extra vitamin D (or perhaps use a different brand in winter).

cod oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

only liquid I could find here (for dog itchy skin)