Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was thinking that it would be hard to swolow because it is unflavored, but first drink it then milk or tea great,. No bad taste at all

works great, but have a chaser ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fishy fishy

Best prices!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price for this and always well packed!

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great cod liver oil! it's unflavoured, yet not too fishy.

My cat loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchase Twinlab Norwegian Cod Liver Oil for my cat as a supplement. She suffers from dry skin and certain allergies that make her itchy and uncomfortable. Since it is a liquid, it is easy to add to her food, and I don't have to deal with popping gel caps and losing half the dose in the process. If you think this might be helpful for your cat, discuss it with your vet before trying it... and remember to ask your vet how much to give your cat daily. Cats don't like the citrus flavored oils, and this one is UNflavored, and perfect for my cat.

twinlab at its best

Posted by emaus78 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, even like plastic bottle couse it is not ordinary PET and it is easier to manipulate.

no smell

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mild and pleasant

Great for keeping a sharp brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our next-door neighbor is a bright dr. in his mid-80s and credits cod liver oil for his good health. So we're following his device and it is easy to take and it irks!

good taste

Posted by demonic-tree on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good authentic creamy fish taste, beats most 'fish oil' capsules.

beneficial effects on feline skin condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a semi-feral cat with an extreme flea reaction dermatitis. Due to excess scratching, he has several large areas of fur loss & scaly almost scab-like skin patches underneath. Since he will barely let me pet him, much less apply something topically, my veterinarian suggested fish oil in his food. I ordered this product becuase it is one of very few fish oils that are not in capsule or gelcap form. Within less than a week of consuming the cod liver oil in his food, there was noticeable improvement in his skin condition - the patches of scaly skin are smoothing/calming down and his fur is starting to grow back - amazing!