The Better Bs

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used many other brands and formulations of B vitamins for low-energy and stress management. The first time I used these I felt an immediate surge of energy--not a buzz, but more pep and motivation. I am now able to get through the day without having to nap. I feel more enthusiastic and upbeat. I double up around my monthly to help beat the blues. There is no strange taste or odor and these are easy to swallow. The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. I-herb's delivery is quick and items are well-packaged. Will try other Twinlab supplements. Highly recommend!

Best B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only stress B complex I'll take. I notice when I don't take it. Been a loyal fan for years.

Mr Gary J Johns

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't bought from you in a while because I was short of money. Twinlab Stress B-Complex suits my need by being in capsule form and completely dissolves. I have taken pills and caplets that never completely dissolve. This product is reasonable and very good quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

less stress, more being

Yeast-Free B Complex

Posted by RubiesHealth on January 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite B complex is Jarrow B-Right but will recommend this for people who are undergoing anti-yeast program. Most vitamin B complex contains yeast-derived B's and are not suitable for people experiencing yeast-overgrowth conditions like candida infection, chronic nail infection, chronic skin lesions, IBS, severe sugar and bread-craving, etc. This is one of the best yeast-free B-complex available at iHerb. You only need to take one capsule, not two. So this bottle goes a long way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Good for the nerves

Posted by GardenCity on April 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a slipped disc and was advised to take supplements such as B-complex to help with the nerves. Have been taking for about 2 weeks (along with a few other supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM) and it seems to help with the nerve sensitivity.

Always great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this dosage by Twinlabs for many years. If I lapse a bit of time and take a quick drugstore substitute I can feel the difference. I good tablet, and easy to swallow, although large.

Good vitamin B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several, but this has been the best! Gives me more edurence, eneegy,. Hair and nails have improoved :)

B Complex

Posted by Naomii on August 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not only do these capsules provide the complex of B Vitamins required for my use, but they also contain other ingredients that I would otherwise have to take another capsule for, such as 1000mg of Vitamin C. I love this product and could not live without it!