Twinlab Women's Ultra Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

TwinLab brand was suggested to me by a nutritional consultant. The Ultra Daily has an abundance of nutrients, and reasonably priced, easy to swallow. I need very few additional supplements. At age 80, I have an abundance of energy. Have been using this supplement long term, highly recommend.

Helped Me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering from iherb for a few years now and I never thought of ordering vitamins! I had triplets last year, and I am still recovering. It's going on 1 year soon. I started taking these vitamins a month ago, I've lost a little weight, feel great, and my healing process has improved!! The combination of ingredients have helped me heal and feel great!

Really like the combination of herbs and vitamins! Twinlab is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like Twinlab products. I feel really great with the Multivitamin. It gives me what I need. The gelcaps provide a better assimilation by the body. The binders in the hard vitamins don't work well for me. Thank you for a great product at a great price.

I love twinlab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I was pregnant with my kids, Twinlab has been the only brand that makes me feel normal, and even better than normal. Kept my nausea at bay during pregnancy, and for an affordable price. This is the regular women's daily I'm now taking since I'm no longer pregnant and don't need their prenatal anymore. Thanks for making a wonderful, affordable product, Twinlab!

great for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i've always trusted twinlab products - their women's ultra daily is great!

nice multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like Twin Labs & this is a nice multi for women - gives me energy all day

Good Multi -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and no funny/bad feelings (I'm sensative to medications/supplements - can make me feel sick to my stomach)

Dependable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these dots for a couple of years now. All I can say is they work for me. I'm in my mid-forties and need a shabang now and then. I take them daily in the morning.

Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be the best combo of essential nutrients in one vitamin. Has good amounts of calcium, folic acid and b-vitamins.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good to hair & nail problem people

1 2 3