These worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Out of all the myriad candida treatments out there, I found these tablets to be the best at reducing or eliminating the symptoms - so much so that I do not suffer from candida any more. I bought this pak for a friend! They have synergised all the research into the real causes of a candida infection and produced a remedy that really works. The only down-side is that he dose is 5 tablets which I find difficult to swallow - literally!

One of the best yeast fighters available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

You need to take as directed. You need to use it every time after you are on antibiotics.

Must have in every medicine cabinet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter suffers from Lyme disease and yeast loves her!!! She pops 5 in her mouth and within twenty minutes starts to feel relief from itching and irritation. This product has saved us ER visits too.

a staple

Posted by mellydance on January 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really works great. Will not completely get rid of candida on its own, but is a big help. Also has other ingredients which are good for you.

It helped!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I suspected I got infected after came back from travel. (A bit brownish vaginal discharge + fishy smell + Heavy feeling at lower abdomen) After taken Yeast Fighters for 15 days, sign of infection disappeared totally.

Yeast problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective at containing yeast infections.

Great for fighting yeast

Posted by halfromanian on December 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

The dose is a bit high (5 pills) but it does excellent job in reducing or keeping me clear from Candida whenever I need to be taking antibiotics.

Twinlab yeast fighters

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product it is the only thing that I have found to treat my skin rash and it took 4 days only to get from the USA to my mailbox in New Zealand so I am a very happy customer. Thanks Kim

works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my girlfrend who have problems with candida for months...she tried everything with no results. she took these and starting to feel better after two days. after two bottles no problem any more.hope it stays that way. and she eat everything ...i can say this thing realy works.

works