Great eco-friendly sponge.

Posted by Leione on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unlike many other sponges, this one is all-natural, eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Great for different types of cleaning, wiping and drying. I also love that it can be sterilized by boiling or putting it into the microwave. Will definitely order it again.

good

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best sponge ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These sponges are the best I have ever used -- and I am an avid cleaner (often vulgarly referred to as a neat freak). What is great about the sponge aside from its biodegradable material is the super absorbency making it excellent for cleaning and polishing. Yes, as another reviewer points out, a smaller size would be a nice choice for dishes. But it is so superior to other sponges that it is another area where size is not important. I use the larger size sponge to dry my shower after each use to avoid grout mold. I use it for general purpose cleaning, as well as damp dusting furniture. The uses are endless!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The size makes it a little bit uncomfortable to use, good to wash glasses with though.

So good!

Posted by Jacobjohnson on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing sponge

magic clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product! using it on almost everything... it has two sides, on a bit scrubby and the other is smooth.

Stock up

Posted by LymeDisease on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great for polishing chrome in your kitchen. I also started using it for my car! After the car wash and dry, there are always spits if water left. When I get home I wet the sponge them wrong it out very well and detail my paint with it. It makes it look like its been buffed but without any swirl marks on my dark paint! I need to order more of these. The white washes clean easily.

good!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product! I like it!

Very thin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very thin sponge, which I wasn't expecting. I love the Twist brand of sponges, though, and will continue to buy the other ones, but couldn't figure out how to make use of this particular shape.

1 2