Ultima rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! This electrolyte powder replaces what I had been using to rehydrate. I won't mention that product's name, nor the name of the college football team it was named after, but that product is only water, sugar, salt and a bunch of artificial junk. Ultima is not only a much healthier alternative, but also taste better and is cheaper. I have been using Ultima for a couple years now to replenish after my workout but I only recently discovered the great deal offered by iHerb. This 90 serving container was less than $30 with free shipping. Less than 30 cents per serving. Nothing else comes close. I never take time to write reviews, but this is one product I truely believe in. I give it my highest recommendation.

Great Taste!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Ultima Replenisher in most of the flavors. It's great after exercising or if I can't get enough calories in my diet. I highly recommend it.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

So tasty and a great way to replace electrolytes in a ketogenic diet. Good value compared to other brands. I will surely try out some other flavours too

Great electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great. I get dehydrated easily and this product helps me recover. I highly recommend this product to those seeking a healthier lifestyle, want to feel better, and feel more energized. I’ve tried other products before finding this electrolyte product and now will only buy this one.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

great taste good price I love it

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste...refreshing grape flavor...of all the Ultima products, raspberry has the best taste in my view...grape is second

Easiest way to get my electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink a scoop of this every day in a liter of water, sometimes 2 on very hot days with intense workouts. I love the taste--the stevia leaves no bitterness in my mouth. I do wonder if the sweetness spikes an insulin response, but unless that's confirmed, I'm sticking to this as my go-to electrolyte source.

This product works great at replacing electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Ultima Replenisher works great at replacing electrolytes and taste good too.

Great product, but starting to question the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this sports drink. It has no sugar and it is a great way to get get some electrolytes. However, keeps to continuing to rise. I am at a point that I will stop buying this product.