Ultima rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! This electrolyte powder replaces what I had been using to rehydrate. I won't mention that product's name, nor the name of the college football team it was named after, but that product is only water, sugar, salt and a bunch of artificial junk. Ultima is not only a much healthier alternative, but also taste better and is cheaper. I have been using Ultima for a couple years now to replenish after my workout but I only recently discovered the great deal offered by iHerb. This 90 serving container was less than $30 with free shipping. Less than 30 cents per serving. Nothing else comes close. I never take time to write reviews, but this is one product I truely believe in. I give it my highest recommendation.

Great Taste!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Ultima Replenisher in most of the flavors. It's great after exercising or if I can't get enough calories in my diet. I highly recommend it.

This product works great at replacing electrolytes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Ultima Replenisher works great at replacing electrolytes and taste good too.

Great product, but starting to question the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this sports drink. It has no sugar and it is a great way to get get some electrolytes. However, keeps to continuing to rise. I am at a point that I will stop buying this product.