Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the electrolyte replenisher I use daily. I started using it months ago when I was doing an hour of hot yoga a day and needed to replace what I lost due to the extreme sweating. Now it has stuck with me. Great if you're doing keto and need to keep up with your electrolytes. I use one scoop daily in a bottle of water, tastes great and does what it is supposed to.

Awesome for tropical weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for replenishing electrolytes in your body, especially if you live in the tropics.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have managed to convince my son to try it & he feels energenised with it. My husband & I also take it daily for extra energy. Also the taste is very good without added unnecessary chemicals.

Perfect Electrolyte Bakance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, too

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good taste, and ingredients

Ultima Replenisher

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. My sodium and chloride levels were on the low side when I had my yearly physical/blood work done some months ago. Since I've been taking this product it has gone up to better levels. Also, I enjoy the taste. Really like the raspberry and lemonade.

Great for enhanced recovery from intense bouts of sweat inducing exercise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just started adding this to my gym drink along with Doctor's Best Instantized BCAA powder. I use these to maximize muscle building potential during intense weight lifting sessions. I have noticed better strength and endurance with my workouts using the Ultima , as I have been using it longer than this one. There is a lot of research showing that BCAA supplementation during intense workouts reaps a better response from your muscles. My dead lifts, squats, and pulling movements have jumped up surprisingly well since I started using this in my gym water. I can lift more every time i train the big ones now. The combo has been extremely useful to me because I sweat so much more than the average person at the gym. Good luck to you in your life and your fitness pursuits!

This enables me to adjust how much powder I want to use based on my tastes. I love it during and after exercising.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product.

Ultima

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lemonade flavor is great

Been using this for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's basically a multivitamin/essential minerals/electrolyte powder. I use it in my preworkout along with creatine hydro and sometimes BCAAs. good stuff.

1 2