Nice Aroma Tea

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its aroma taste great and tea lover will love it and at a affordable price.

Uncle Lee's tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a tasty blend of white tea at the very good value for the price.

Uncle Lee's tea White tea bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love these tea bags They make a refreshing cup of tea without the tannin. I occasionally have another brand of white tea and find it bitter in comparison

U Lee tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tea seems dry - air ruins tea value - box was wrapped but tea in bags crispy - just learned this mattered. :^( Tea oxidizes.

Excellent taste & benefits & improved natural packaging over small box!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This box comes in a complete shrink wrap, which is great for safety reasons! It opens horizontally, like a coffret, and is very well presented, all tea bags perfectly lined up in two East-West rows. The box itself is very glossy, makes for a gorgeous gift. However these tea bags, unlike the small box that came in a sealed foil, now come individually protected in minimalistic white paper with little print in green, loosely sealed, that is both easier to open and appears to be toxin-free. I was delighted to find no metal stapler in these tea bags either. Just sealed and the little string A major improvement. The tea is always excellent, well recommended by most famous natural medicine doctors, both on visual media and online. It is said to be alkaline forming and I love a bowl upon rising to keep my system filled with much needed electrolytes that my body doesn't keep well at all due to multiple organ dysfunction, particularly during sleep. TIP: unlike green tea, which quickly turns bitter if I steep it longer than roughly 64 seconds, this one can tolerate more steeping without the taste going into undrinkable. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do, and your friends might be impressed with the gorgeous, glossy coffret and surprisingly plain and natural looking individual bags. Minimalism always impresses those of us folks who are into organic and natural foods for health reasons; and it's much better for the environment as well! (No more foil touching my tea, yay!) :)

Uncle Lee's Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product at a great price.

Mmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's really good... Yum ! A very good antioxidant, and 50% more antioxidants than green tea. Less caffeine too :) Thank you.

There is no such thing as cheap white tea . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tea for the convenience of having tea bags at work. I generally drink loose white tea, I found that if this tea steeps longer than one minute it gets very bitter. Steep it for about 30 seconds for a not so flavorful cup of tea.

Great tea at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very mild, pleasant tasting white tea. It doesn't have too much caffeine and no mercury which green tea is known to have. I drink two to three cups a day and enjoy it.

white tea bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drink one of these every morning - my first tea of the day. They are not my favourite white tea bags, but value for money they are the best - incredible price. If you want something reasonable, then these are good, if you want to spoil yourself, then you need to spend a bit more.