no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

lots of parabens

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am really sorry to say this but I did not like this at all and would never use them again or recommend them to someone, they don't fit properly they feel gross on your face and they don't even stick, and when you take it off you are left with so much residue yuck!!

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does nothing. I left it on my skin for 30 minutes or so, when I took it off a slimy residue was left on my face and it didn't sink in at all, even when I tried to rub it in, but nothing helped. Will never consider buying it.

Posted by ElenMarfel on June 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely useless mask.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Kind of difficult to apply and, the worst thing, it does not have a great effect on the skin. It look like you just washed your face.

Obs! Obs! Inneholder metylparaben

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dette produktet inneholder metylparaben som er påvist hormonforstyrende.

didn't like it

Posted by SivanWain on January 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

better than the red mask . makes the skin feels much more shinning but nothing more than that..

Weird & gross :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was weird to put on and felt gross on my face. It didn't really seem to do anything but I only used one. Not even remotely interested in using the 2nd one.

paraben alert!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got tempted by cheap samples and bought these, only to discover when they arrived in the mail that they contain parabens, which is maybe the only type of chemical that everyone now knows is bad for you (i know there are plenty more unknowns). Did not try it.

I did not feel any change

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase