Yes, cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This reallly worked! I enjoyed cleansing on my nose.

Eh...

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was ok, as it did pull out a few blackheads, but it didn't get nearly close to most of them. The strip stiffened up after about 10 minutes like they said, but it kind of just fell off after drying up. No need to peel it back. A few blackheads were on the strip, but most were untouched. It didn't leave me feeling any cleaner than when I had started and some dry skin came off with the strip. I did use all three within a couple weeks, but had the same results. I would suggest something like a clay mask or even avocoado oil from Now brand if you are looking to rid your face of blackheads and to make your pores smaller. If my review helped you, please click the yes box below. Take a look at my page to see over 150 honest reviews for products I've purchased here on iherb!

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Follow the instructions carefully, and you will see great results!!I tried one on my nose and and it pull out every single blackhead!!!

לא כ"כ מוצלח

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

הזמנתי לנסות על בת שלי. ניסיתי על האף וזה לא עבד. אפילו יותר גרועה ממדבקטת שקניתי בארץ. ננסה בהמשך סוג אחר

not god.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin became worse.

Great!

Posted by KatySeventy on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't be bothered to let it sit on my nose for 10-15 minutes, but it still cleaned out my pores! I've tried similar products before, and this is, in my experience, the best.

Not bad, but tough to get a good result out of them.

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These need to be applied really carefully or else they will do a half decent job. You need to really apply them correctly in order to make the strip stick firmly on the surface you use to cleanse. If so, it will give you and excellent result. But in order to achieve the best result, you have to be really carefull. I really don't like the fact that there are so few of them in the package. I think that 3 small strips are not enough. I would consider buing a bigger package.

Does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The strips are very low-quality. It's hard to apply them, because they won't come of the clear plastic strip and they tear apart. After I managed to apply pieces of the strip to the face, they were too sticky like glue but they did not work as they should.

?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think there shoul be more strips on box, didn't really do anything.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product did not work at all for me. I saw no differense whatsoever after using it. Useless.The only thing it worked for was removing hair over my lip.