Great stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this stuff! Too many pills for me to swallow, but it really improves his gym performance, and he seems to have no problem getting it down. He has a roughed-up shoulder, but when he uses Animal Flex, he has little to no pain while lifting and after.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this now for 1 week and my elbow pain has gone away. Use proper form and add fish oil and you will find that ur joints will get better in no time. If you have extreme pain this will only go so far in helping that. Use JIM 9198 on ur next order.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive tried loads of other products for my joints like fish oils but with no avail .Saw this on the shelf and thought o well ill gave it ago , well it does what it says and ive been using it ever since.

Everything you need in 1 pack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are athlete or gym person, you might appreciate this stuff. It has everything you need in one pack, your joints, your bones, your muscles will be happy with such great support. When I don't visit gym often, I take it just once a week for my back pain from standing 9 hrs/day at work and it really helps.

Posted by Alexey on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally my knees are not sore after leg day.

w

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

w

Need more time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and you really need time to try

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service.

It seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am currently recovering from my 2nd lower back injury (the same exact spot). This time the main difference is that I know better how to recover faster, and I am also implementing this supplement into my daily life. Recovery has been much faster than the first time! Whether the supplement may be helping or not, this time I am recovering faster. I do think that this supplement may indeed have more than the fluff of a placebo. Chiropractor also said that I seem like I should be ready to get back to deadlifting again =).