Goodbye Soreness

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients: * I believe it doesn't get higher than 8g of BCAA. Furthermore, the 1g Citrulline means better pumps. It also has 2g of Glutamine and 500mg Taurine, which helps with your recovery and adds energy. ----------------- Taste/Mixability/Dosing: * Mixes instantly, the taste is mouth-watering and this profile per scoop is more than enough. It doesn't have a bad aftertaste or settles in the stomach for some time like other products. ----------------- Effectiveness: * I think you'll miss the lactic acid with this product. I have tried this with a power/strength program and the soreness was obsolete. I also tried it with an endurance program (10x10 GVT), and I'm relatively sore the next day or so. ----------------- Value: It's not the cheapest, but you get your money's worth. ----------------- Side-effects: * None. ----------------- Conclusion: * Universal is a reputable manufacturer and Atomic 7 is certainly one of the top BCAA products in the market. Give it a try if you got tired of your regular BCAA supplement or you're actually doubting if it was the best; you won't regret it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven’t tried the item yet but delivery was fast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Muito bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

best tasting BCAA ive tasted so far. works well. 2 scoops will allow me to fully recover from a heavy workout within 36 hrs. i take it during my rest days to help prevent muscle loss. working so far so good for me.

Good purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is quite good. The most profitable deal, if we're talking about BCAAs. I recommend it.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

all good...best taste

hey Türkiye. oku

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gümrük reçete istiyor arkadaşlar. Aile hekimime gittim kas yıpranması rahatsızlığı olarak aldığım ürünün marka ve ağırlığına kadar yazdı reçeteye. Hallettim 👍🏼

Great Contens, Good Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Atomic is on par with Scivation's Xtend. It even has a slightly better profile, a tad more 'active ingredient' gram for gram. Good taste. In my opinion one of the top products out there, in this category. Never forget to compare products like these against each other, see how much ingredient you get per kg of powder. There are many BCAA products on the market where only half the weight is 'active ingredient'. I can recommend this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a week, and I can definitely feel its effects in a good way. No matter how much I sleep or how often I train, I happen to have a lot of muscle soreness (especially on leg day), but taking this has definitely reduced my soreness by 60-75% depending on the muscle group. For this quantity, at this price, I definitely think it's a bargain. The taste is actually good too, so no reason to not try.

1 2