Best Tribulus I've Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tribulus I've ever tried and it's a great value compared to other brands. I take it mostly for libido. I had been taking high-ish doses of zinc to boost testosterone but it was depleting my copper causing loss of skin elasticity. This stuff works great for libido and stopping the zinc has allowed my copper to balance and my skin elasticity to return. From what I've read, you should cycle tribulus. I take one in the a.m. for four days, take one day off, take one for three days, take one day off, etc. Will definitely re-order.

Nice product

Posted by omarBR on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this only because a friend said it was good. I was skeptical at first, i thought it would mess with y hromones/metabolism. But it didnt , this made me fell more energetic and strong, my lifting went a lot better with it on my diet. So i really recommend this trib for every men!

Tribulus Pro

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Product! Up my testosterone level after one month (2 capsules daily)

Love it!

Posted by PavelZ on January 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

UN products are all great, but their "Tribulus" is really terrific. I take only one of these about 30 minutes prior to my noon-hour workouts, with 500mg vitamin B3 (niacin) and a half cup of coffee. If you've never tried this stack, you really should (you may need to build up your resistance on the niacin for a week or two - 500mgs right off the bat will make you red as a lobster and very, VERY itchy all over - not good. Just dump part of the capsule out for a week or two before taking it, then later you'll be ready for the full 500mgs capsule). IMHOP, Don't even bother with taking those pre-workout intensity drinks - they taste disgusting, and contain lord-knows-how-many stimulants. Just do this Tribulus-niacin-coffee routine, and you will BRING THE FIRE during your whole workout - guaranteed, I really mean it. Frankly, I'm not certain that Tribulus actually boosts testosterone, but I don't care - it makes me frisky as all heck in the gym, and that's what I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Boost your libido and erectile function. + Makes you much more relaxed. Like any other ayurvedic drug. Didn`t notice much result in the BB sphere. Recommended!

Posted by massatrainer on May 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its essential to PCT (post cicle therapy) and for who wants elevate the test levels (a little) without side effects. Its very good mg to who wants take 3 times in a day (625mg).

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Increased energy when taken 1 hour prior to workout. Works great with tongkat ali.

Works for hypertrophy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Universal Tribulus really works because it has several competing brands that do not serve for anything. . If you want one tribulus that works for hypertrophy buy this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase