Great taste, great feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this flavour. I certainly feel the benefits of taking this. It seems to boost my immune system. I have recently bought the berry flavour because it was cheaper but it doesn't taste as good.

I'm gonna miss this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a great product. The best meal replacement ever made if you ask me and the taste is great too. It's too bad they changed the formula.

Good stuff, but watch your belly:-)

Posted by madamechausseurs on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great quality and the taste is decent; not great, but decent. I had several days of intestinal discomfort when I used it every morning. Whether or not Vega was the cause, I'm not sure, it could have been something else. But you may want to go about it slowly at first, as they say on the package! Recommend it anyway.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've always loved Vega. I have been using their products for years. Great taste and texture.

YUM!

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually drink the RAW replacement meal in the mornings, but when my boyfriend also decided to try drinking a shake in the morning I ordered this one for him (he's a very picky eater..) and we absolutely love it! This tastes great and provides so much energy in the mornings! Will try other flavors as well but the vanilla chai isg ood!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Good taste and lots of good ingredients. Just bought some more!

BEST PRODUCT EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

honestly this is the best product. the vanilla is so yummy and ive noticed an all around improvement after incorporating this in my diet. my hair grew and my skin looks great!

vega don't change!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really like this product but is being replaced

Bring it Back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I lovED this product. You changed it. Now I don't like the new "ONE". Please bring it back.

The Smart Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Brandon Brazier created a product that is the best I have found anywhere. He is an athlete and he created Vega to support that kind of lifestyle. Don't get me wrong everyone would benefit from the nutrition packed Vega products, but for athelets or people giving exercise a priority in their lives...this is the smartest choice to supplement your body. Don't take my word for it, do the research yourself and you will find Vega is #1.

1 2