New version is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

slightly different taste but it digests better. based on the changes...details list has 50% of your daily vits, and the old one had 100% in a serving. you get many of your vits through food so you are not overloading specific vitamins.

Buying for the third time

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a hit here

A little different even though a smidge different than previous formula.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes, looks, and feels different. I don't find myself having as many stomach issues with this one, but the taste is a little off. This formula is now mixed berry & acai as opposed to the previous one that was raspberry and strawberry. And there are really negligible changes to the amounts of a few things. It looks like they just had a re-test on what was actually in the product because it's almost all the same values but for a slightly different serving size. Still an awesome product and will continue buying it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered w/ Crohn's disease for over 10 yrs now, when I cannot eat due to a flare I have recently tried this vega one stuff... it's amazing, makes me feel full provides energy tastes good and allows my tummy to rest and repair while still getting the nutrients from the shake I love it

Best I have ever tried

Posted by marnicrisci on April 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is not gritty or fiber tasting even when you drink it with just almond milk. THAT ALONE HAD ME SOLD! I usually blend it with 1/2 cup frozen berries, 3 oz of coconut water, 3 oz almond/coconut milk and a tablespoon each Now Foods Omega 3/6/9 and coconut oil. It is absolutely delicious!

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the few plant based Protein. You can either add it to your meal or replace a meal. It will replace many things that you need in your diet. Omega, Greens, and a lot more. Highly recommended. Flavor is one of the best.

Amazing taste, excellent value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this so much, it tastes amazing and has everything you need plus protein!! If it's too grainy just add more water/whatever and shake well!

I love it!

Posted by baraeg on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always make sure I never run out of either this flavor or the vanilla one. A bit pricey but so worth the money, in my opinion. I feel more energy, after I've had my smoothie every morning.

Looks nice