Really filling with lots of other benefits other than protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I first got the protein powder I was underwhelmed by the taste. However, after adding a bit less powder than recommended (40g) I find the taste very toleratable. The shake makes me feel full (with a small bowl of oats) until lunch and really helps my concentration which I find extremely important as I am a student. I really recommend this cruelty-free protein option!

Good but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this because of what it doesn't have in it; however, it's very expensive. Recently another store had it on sale for cheaper than they do here, but when it's not on sale at that store, it's cheaper at iherb.

Good standby Vegan shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like having this on hand and usually add moringa powder to it for even more of a boost. Have tried the vanilla and find it too sweet, I end up adding raw cocoa powder to it! Good flavor, especially in comparison to some other shakes I've had. A little expensive though.

Best Nutritional Shake I ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Rich chocolate taste with an underton of nuts. It is very good but I find it excessively sweet (Stevia is a powerful sweetener!). However I consider this product as the best I ever tried: free from doubtful ingredients, easy to solve into liquid and easy to digest.

Just getting sarted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time i have used a supplemental product like Vega One. It dissolves easily and the flavor is very satisfying. I have worked my way up from the starting recommended daily amount to use for each shake and have had no adverse side effects. I feel good about this product and I like the fact that I am doing something good for my health.

Love the ingredient list, Chai tastes better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the little shake that could. So much good stuff in it. If I hadn't had the Vanilla Chai first, I would like this.

DOESN'T TASTE GOOD WITH WATER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When used with water it tastes as if there is too much chocolate. I used it with a smoothie and it tasted weigh better

Excellent addition to breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few vegan nutritional supplements that I find tastes good enough to drink regularly. I drink it cold in the mornings with breakfast and find that I am much more alert and productive than on days when I have breakfast without it. I've also taken it with me (decanted into ziplock bags) on trips when I don't think I'll be getting a balanced diet, and had it hot (calling it hot chocolate would be a stretch, but it was still a treat) on my way up a mountain recently. I've heard of some people having some stomach issues with it, but I haven't had any problems. I'd recommend buying a small portion first (a shop near me had sachets with one serving) to see if you like it before going for a tub of this size.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

impressive list fo ingredients. taste ok. a little after taste that i dont like but not bad at all. mixed in with fruit for smoothies its real good. Will buy again for sure.