So Far, So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my first purchase of this product. I make fruity shakes for breakfast with Spirulina powder, and I use Vibrant Health as a shake in the afternoon, midday. It mixes well and is easy to use. I mix it with Silk's Almond Milk. Yummy. The only reason I did not give this product a 5 star, is I haven't taken it long enough to make a comment on how it makes me feel, as in 'more energy, vitality'. I am hopeful.

Great Ingredients, but Not Much Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was impressed with the fact that Green Vibrance lists the amount of every ingredient used, unlike most brands that only list an overall amount of groups of foods. I found this listed online also as the top brand to buy on an independent web site, so decided to try it. The only problem is that it doesn't have much of a flavor and I didn't enjoy it as much as some other brands. Not sure if I will repurchase as it is also more expensive than the one I am now using.

I would recommend this to anyone who thinks he or she needs to put in sufficient nutritional values to health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this Green Vibrance super food since Mar 2016, and I have just received the 2nd tin. I am a vegetarian and think this should provide most of what I may lack. So far I am feeling good. There isn't any bad effects after taking it. This is the only brand that has the most comprehensive ingredients with a comparatively affordable price.

Good product, heavy duty charges

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

These greens are good. I havent found them in Canada so I purchased online. Seemed a good deal however after being dinged with heavy duty charges I dont know that I would purchase the product again. Im still debating.

Wrong shaped jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the product, but just try to scoop it out of the jar with anything bigger than a child-sized hand. You should offer it in a wider, squatter jar so its easier to get at with the scoop provided.

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the better greens for sure. The taste isn't the greatest, but still better than most greens. Considering the ingredients, the taste of spirulina is covered well. Only noticed slight improvement in energy levels, but I'm sure it's very good stuff.

feel more vibrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

but sometimes I sleep too well when I take

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really makes me feel good because it is packed with the vitamins, nutrients, and probiotics that i need to keep my immune system strong. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes it's hard to get it all down due to the gritty consistency. I also mix mine with half organic apple juice/half water which makes the taste more tolerable.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Always feel stronger when I'm taking my Green Vibrance!

Green Goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

This powder is not as bad tasting as I thought.After reading some of the reviews I thought that the taste would he horrible,but it was tolerable.

1 2