Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been suffering from never ending periods. I started taking drinking this once or twice daily and my cycle now has a beginning and end. I have no idea what nutrients are doing this but I will not stop.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a smoothie with green vibrance, almond milk and papaya for breakfast every day. It gives me lots of energy in the morning. Good appetite control and helps with digestion! I will definetely re oder this product.

What I received

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Product is AWESOME, I have more energy, not perfect but getting there. I don't miss a day that I don't take it. Thank you for making it so affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff, wow, what a buzz I got after taking it. Think I will cut back to half a dose, will last longer too!!! Taste isn't too bad as I found the best beverage to mix it with is Grapefruit juice. Since greens aren't sweet, mixing it with sweet juice seems to clash, whereas grapefruit is tart so it seems to taste better with it. The texture is nice, mixes well without clumping. You do need to stir it well, but once mixed it is fine. Don't forget to store it in the freezer to keep it fresh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes unbelievably awful but I can't live without it

A staple in our family now

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take this before breakfast in a big glass of water. I gave up my multivitamin and use this instead. Wonderfully complete and energizing..... as well as cleansing.

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used many super green powders over the last fews years. Favorites include VitaMineral Green and Boku. However, Green Vibrance is excellent as well, in my opinion. Every morning, I mix one rounded tablespoon of the powder in juice (usually apple) with one teaspoon of Carlson lemon-flavored fish oil, shake it up, and pour into a glass.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was always puzzled about the vast amount of choices in supplements. These days are over. I have my product now : Green Vibrance. I take a shot every morning. About 10 minutes later, my stomach starts singing joyful songs. After 1/2 hours, I take a much light breakfast than usual and I am set for the day. thanks green vibrance. thanks vibrant health. I only wish your products were available in more countries.

Energy, general well being

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this formuala. It is the best I have tried and it has noticeable effects on my health. I mix it with vibrants health's "Glycemic vibrance H" and together they keep my blood sugar lower. This formula has all the greens for vitality, regeneration and detoxification but also probiotics,food enzymes, adaptogens, beta glucans and arabinogalactans and many other things in it. The taste is typically "green", but I take it with stevia.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste for green powder, helps my digestion a lot