Ingredients are awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted this to work for me. I had felt awful for months and this is full of good stuff. I tried it three times and was very sick afterwards each time. The day after I tried it for the third time, my rheumatologist said it looked like I had lupus. Green Vibrance has alfalfa, and I am one of those who finds alfalfa to be a significant trigger. This isn't for everyone!

Not Vegetarian

Posted by chungfai on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Green Vibrance contains Vitamin D3 which comes from Lanolin (from sheep’s wool). Not vegetarian and not vegan.

Too green for me.

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know this is supposed to be super-good for me, but I can't take the taste. Very strong even when I mix it with my fruits smoothie in the mornings. will not purchase again

Not What It Reads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product marketed online clearly reads NO SOY on the face of the container and other ingredients also don’t show soy .. however the product I got delivered reads “contains milk and soy in the other ingredients?? Also the face of the container doesn’t mention “NO SOY “.. did I get delivered the same product ?.. or have they changed the formulation ? The version still reads 16.0 thou ... I am confused ...I am lactose intolerant and also sensitive to soy hence my fuss !

I am sure it is healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am sure this product is great unfortunately i could not drink it as it made me almost vomit. I am sure the benefits of drinking vibrant heath green will improve your health, however the taste of the product is awful and I know I can't drink it.