Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.

Great ingredients except for adaptogens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We overall like this product a lot but I don't like the adaptogen ingredients. We don't need to be wired up every day with eleuterococcus and other adaptogens as it actually exhausts adrenal glands and once off the product - tiredness ensues. It's like taking natural but a drug. I really wish they made this product without the adaptogens as an option because the rest of ingRedients are great, esPecially love the addition of the probiotics.

Vibrant Health Really Keeps You Going

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been using this product my energy level has increased dramatically.

Good Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We've tried a few greens products, and Green Vibrance is a good one. On its own, the taste isn't exactly wonderful, but mixed with juice, or in a smoothie, its just fine.

I'm loving it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

energized vibrant health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feel good, improved energy levels and it gives an extra boost through the day. Less tired. less hungry. good product. Only my first 10 days sofar.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I use it in smoothies (for all my family) every morning.

added energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this review is too soon to be complete but thus far it has given me a nice boost in energy... I chose this for it's wide array of nutrients...tonic herbs, probiotics. Time will tell if I will be a regular part of my nutrition...

seems helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Frankly, I've made so many positive dietary changes lately that I'm not sure how much this is helping. It doesn't feel as good as when I juice a bunch of vegetables, but it's the next best thing.

Like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The 10.1 version has added vitamins and extra Vit D for those who may be deficient. I don't know if I will order the 10.1 version again because I don't think I need the extra vitamins added. I will order the other version though.

1 2