Took a little getting used to...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

But we did it and it was worth it. We put it in a fruit smoothy (just fruit in the vita-mix) and we don't even notice the taste anymore. Love the nutritional benefits. Excellent product!

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I squeeze half a lemon in the drink and it really helps the taste.

Super charged

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It gives me mobility and flexibility. I feel balanced, alert and never feel fatigued all day.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am convinced that this product is responsible for steady weightloss, improved digestion and the 'glow' that people notice in my appearance.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 9.0

Posted by sweden on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is jam-packed with goodness. Read the ingredients label, then take a look at your cupboard of supplements. If you're like me, you'll see that Green Vibrance contains so many of the same supplements that you take separately - and in high enough measure - that you can either cut back on your extra supplementation or do without it entirely. In a word, a big fat jar of Green Vibrance, though it seems expensive at first blush, could save you a bundle because it contains many of the ingredients you've been buying separately. YES! It tastes like grass! Stop whining and knock it back. If you're such a big baby you can't handle that, then mix in a little fruit juice. *sighs and rolls eyes at all the folks who call themselves adults yet can't drink down this stuff without whinging and whining* MAN UP, people! =D

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

GV isn't the best tasting thing in the world but it did wonders for me. I was fighting some precancerous cells in my body and had begun to feel very tired and drained. I was told about GV and it's wonderful amounts of greens so I started taking it a few weeks before I got on a wonderful supplement program to help my battle. Within that first two weeks I was much more energetic and full of life. I regained some will and drive to do what I needed to! I have continued to take it each morning ever since. I'm happy to report that I won the battle and am grateful to each person who gave me just great information and access to such effective products.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance - The Rolls Royce of green drinks!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This must be the Rolls Royce of green drinks! Just look at the ingredients ... it has everything from the ground up! Veggies, fruits, mushrooms, sprouts, probiotics, algaes, chlorellas, spirulinas, berries, resveratrols... everything! I recently found this when a friend asked "Do you know Vibrant Health greens?". I didn't, but I reseached and I was amazed! This now is my standard green drink. If you are not comfortable with the price, look at the weight. This is 2x your regular monthly green powder drink. So, its just about the same in price, but a lot bigger in nutrients. NOTE -- refrigirate, or put in freezer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

myself, my husband and friend ate out and myself and my friend went down with food poisoning, but my husband had taken this just before we went out and started to get stomach cramps but then they dissapeared and he never fell ill!!...also my friend is taking this for acid problems and since taking it has only had 1 small episode...so overall a great product we all feel energised and healthy from it..everyone should be on this stuff!

All around goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So, I've never written a review before, but iHerb emailed me and made it easy and I love this product so here I am writing a review. I LOVE Green Vibrance. I take it every day. Ideally with orange juice and aloe vera juice. Good for digestion especially with an upset stomach. Good for overall everything. Green is life. Can't beat the price.

Ingredients are awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted this to work for me. I had felt awful for months and this is full of good stuff. I tried it three times and was very sick afterwards each time. The day after I tried it for the third time, my rheumatologist said it looked like I had lupus. Green Vibrance has alfalfa, and I am one of those who finds alfalfa to be a significant trigger. This isn't for everyone!