Not Vegetarian

Posted by chungfai on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Green Vibrance contains Vitamin D3 which comes from Lanolin (from sheep’s wool). Not vegetarian and not vegan.

My product was shipped to the wrong person...

Posted by drmaiysha on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Green Vibrance is usually great! However, this order, my product was shipped to the wrong person (a previous client that has passes on) and when I contacted customer service they refused to investigate, reship or even refund my money, and wanted me to contact my deceased client family to see if I could recover the product myself. Come on! ...Now I've flushed $66 down the drain b/c I never received my product, and it will most likely not go to use. I"m sad b/c this seemed like such a great company, but I feel I'm going to have to find somewhere else to purchase my Green Vibrance...and refer my clients.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this product, I did so on a recommendation from a friend - they did mention that it doesn't taste the best. I find that it tastes like cold, green tea which isn't that bad! I have found that since taking this I have been sleeping better and can concentrate more. Just have to remember to take it every day! Looking forward to ordering some more. Am impressed with the fast shipping and delivery time to Canada.

green vibrance in can

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

awesome, I am a Realtor and I take one or two water bottles with a scoop for the day. And the free shipping and handling really helps. Thank you

Buy this & you won't be sorry (and the price can't be beat!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, for the 60 day supply and I can tell you right now that I feel so much better every day!! This is a great way to get in essential greens, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. The taste is hard to choke down, but if you do it in the morning on an empty stomach and just get on with your day you will feel SO awake. I used to need coffee every day but now I'm good with this and maybe a cup of green tea/ yerba mate. I noticed that my skin was softer and more glowing and the whites of my eyes are whiter. My energy is pretty much through the roof :) Would highly recommend!!

Best product on the market.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Every morning and every night for almost two years I used this product. Not always I can eat plenty of fresh green vegetables even being a vegetarian. Sometime just a coup of legumes with some fruits and I have to go. That's when this amazing product comes in help!! Keep it inside the freezer always and never run out of it!!

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I make a green soup (zuchinni,parsley,green bean and celery), and put in a scoop with each serving. You cannot taste it's "green-ness" this way and boy do I feel great after eating it. It's harder to get down when mixed with juice (I've tried apple and pear) and I don't even think I'd try it with water. But it's a battery pack of a supplement, and if you have to plug you nose to take it, then just do it! I also had a little yeast overgrowth on my skin which went away after starting this. My accupunturist thinks it's because the product is so jammed packed that it actually changes the p.h. of your body. No matter how I slice it, this stuff is worth it. And it's gluten free too!

Best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just don't eat enough vegetables and fruits. This makes all the difference and really helps regulate your system. I've been using half a scoop, one scoop was too much for me. This product is just what my body has been asking for.

BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

BEST

GOOD FOR MARATHON

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband runs a marathon and this product really helped him to run 21,5 km. I am 3 kids mom and this products helps me feel stronger and more vital.