Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

high energy stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I truly recommend this product and I am definitely buying again. Flavor tastes a little like the starbucks green tea frappe. I mix this with soy milk and some blue berries with ice. Also feel a lot more energized and alert after drinking this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great for your gut and I have it on my cereal every day Very very good for the body

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good product that gives me some probiotic and veggie support. This is it!! I put it in apple sauce or a banana almond milk smoothie. It tastes great to me, but when you are craving this nutrition, it will taste great. It is a smooth powder and does not add any texture to what you add it to. It does not have any sweeteners, so it does not add any aftertaste. The boldest flavor it will add is a green veggie taste, but I like it. The scoop is a 20cc or 20ml size, so, 1 and a third tablespoon. I hope you like it too

Love love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it in hopes to help with my bloating and now i'm taking it for 10 days and i can already see it's working, i don't get painful bloat anymore and i feel energised. Recommend!

So Good for the Body!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best price for this item. I love it ! Thanks

Love the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product and I use this everyday.

Wonderful Probiotic source

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vibrance Green is a great product Its far superior to Green Vibrance Iv used it for years Dissolves easily and is great tasting Product $$ was reasonable and dlvy was Prompt I will buy from iHerb regularly AwesomeAlex!

1 2 3