Nice gummies

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

They taste great and do not contain gelatin or artificial food coloring. I take these when I'm craving for sweets. They taste great and contain a good amount of iron. Would buy a lot more if they were cheaper. If my review was helpful to you please click YES below. Thank you :)

Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these for my 6 year old as the Dr. recommended an Iron supplement due to low iron levels. I didn’t want to purchase a prescription liquid form due to the terrible taste so I thought these were the better option. I tried a gummy prior to giving to my child, there’s no iron taste or after taste of iron in them, they do not stick to your teeth like other gummies and they actually taste really good. My daughter has been on them for 3 weeks and she loves them. Best thing about them we are starting to see an improvement already in her iron levels only 3 weeks in, even though the Dr. said it would be 6-8 weeks before they take effect.

new formula discontinued they brought back the original!! Yay!

Posted by JanMartin on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

After lots of complaints from customers the "new improved formula" has been discontinues and they have brought the original formula our kids liked back! Really happy with this company, they listened to customers and they addressed our concerns! The only iron supplement I can get my kid to take willingly!

Great taste !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

My sons accepted to eat them instantly ! They have a very nice strawberry gummy taste.

Perfect Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such a great quality product... def recommend everyone to give it a try if looking for a similar product Enjoy f i v e % back ( S A D 1 3 2 8 ) “c o n t i n o u s l y without s p a c e s”

very good)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice for allergic kids)

A great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

these are the only Iron supplement that my daughter will take. Being diagnosed as Iron deficient, we tried most if not all supplements available. These are the only ones she finds palatable. Hope they don't stop making them!

Nice taste, son loves them

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

No problem at all getting these down. Good levels of iron at appropriate ages, and does not constipate or cause other stomach problems.

The choice of children

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

My children are endemic. Only the iron that they take for fun and without debate

My son loved it

Posted by mayyumi on June 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

It good taste!! my son really love it

1 2 3