Nice gummies

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They taste great and do not contain gelatin or artificial food coloring. I take these when I'm craving for sweets. They taste great and contain a good amount of iron. Would buy a lot more if they were cheaper. If my review was helpful to you please click YES below. Thank you :)

Great Taste!

Posted by 5132621536480208978 on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these for my 6 year old as the Dr. recommended an Iron supplement due to low iron levels. I didn’t want to purchase a prescription liquid form due to the terrible taste so I thought these were the better option. I tried a gummy prior to giving to my child, there’s no iron taste or after taste of iron in them, they do not stick to your teeth like other gummies and they actually taste really good. My daughter has been on them for 3 weeks and she loves them. Best thing about them we are starting to see an improvement already in her iron levels only 3 weeks in, even though the Dr. said it would be 6-8 weeks before they take effect.

A great product!

Posted by 5523013720629025352 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

these are the only Iron supplement that my daughter will take. Being diagnosed as Iron deficient, we tried most if not all supplements available. These are the only ones she finds palatable. Hope they don't stop making them!

new formula discontinued they brought back the original!! Yay!

Posted by JanMartin on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After lots of complaints from customers the "new improved formula" has been discontinues and they have brought the original formula our kids liked back! Really happy with this company, they listened to customers and they addressed our concerns! The only iron supplement I can get my kid to take willingly!

Nice taste, son loves them

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No problem at all getting these down. Good levels of iron at appropriate ages, and does not constipate or cause other stomach problems.

The choice of children

Posted by 4901027367286866524 on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My children are endemic. Only the iron that they take for fun and without debate

My son loved it

Posted by mayyumi on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It good taste!! my son really love it

Would buy again

Posted by 5138827999887607595 on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super easy to take, minimal after taste. I can feel the difference i my energy levels.

very good

Posted by 5500140596340081045 on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son loved it very much

Very Happy

Posted by 5187774978459940394 on Nov 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was having my daughter take liquid for Iron then they bumped her down her mgs! We took flinstones and she absloutely refused them! These she felt tasted better and no holding her down or arguing with her she takes it and likes them! ;) the gummies are expensive however well worth it imho!

1 2