It's Amazing! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with Bacteria Vaginitis for years. I have tried the western medicine approach to cure my problem, I had no luck!!! It was a vicious cycle to cure my BV. My best friend shared with me the success of overcoming BV with femcolgy. I tried Femcolgy, and I'll never turn back. Within three days I noticed a difference. I take one every day and have for over three months. I feel like a new woman! ! Thank you Femcolgy! !

I wish it would help but it did absolutely nothing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointing. Did nothing (not even a slightest thing) to improve any of the YI or BV symptoms. I suffer from the combination of both yeast and bacterial vaginitis. Very disappointed.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Fem Ecology! I took way higher than the recommended dose based on some reading. I started with 3 capsules at a time, several times a day, and continued through 2 full bottles this way. It made me feel "lighter", brighter, happy, like a small high but not dazed in any way. I really think the reason there is so much depression these days is because we're all missing the good bacteria!

This product seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for almost a month and it seems to be working. I feel much better

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

thanks its good

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's good and works for me.

Good but not sure

Posted by GhadaW on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

well I like it and I did notice an effect but as I use other things im not sure if it's purely the cause. i keep it in my fridge and take it on an empty stomach for max effect.

inadequate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helped me with digestion of yeast, but I didn't notice any effect on vaginal or urinal health.