It's Amazing! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with Bacteria Vaginitis for years. I have tried the western medicine approach to cure my problem, I had no luck!!! It was a vicious cycle to cure my BV. My best friend shared with me the success of overcoming BV with femcolgy. I tried Femcolgy, and I'll never turn back. Within three days I noticed a difference. I take one every day and have for over three months. I feel like a new woman! ! Thank you Femcolgy! !

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love Fem Ecology! I took way higher than the recommended dose based on some reading. I started with 3 capsules at a time, several times a day, and continued through 2 full bottles this way. It made me feel "lighter", brighter, happy, like a small high but not dazed in any way. I really think the reason there is so much depression these days is because we're all missing the good bacteria!

I wish it would help but it did absolutely nothing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointing. Did nothing (not even a slightest thing) to improve any of the YI or BV symptoms. I suffer from the combination of both yeast and bacterial vaginitis. Very disappointed.

This product seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for almost a month and it seems to be working. I feel much better

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

thanks its good

inadequate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helped me with digestion of yeast, but I didn't notice any effect on vaginal or urinal health.