Perimenopause at 47

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was having long heavy periods & needed to find something to help so I could actually get out of the house. It takes 3 days to work but it works a miracle for me. No heavy days, my period is back to normal. I take it only when I am heavy & it cuts the days down to normal again.

Slows the flow ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found these to be a lifesaver! Slows the flow when it’s extremely heavy to allow me to carry on with my day. I rather these as a natural alternative to prescription.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always had a heacy flow. Nothing i could do about it. Now there is something. This is a miracle pill. Take it and it will help

Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slow flow so far is the only product that has reduced a truly excessive menstrual flow in the lead up to the menopause on account of a large uterine fibroid. Having already tried an ayurvedic herbal product which worked for a few months and then Shepherd's Purse tincture which again worked for a limited number of times I am now using Slow Flow. Of course I don't know if this too will not work after a while as I am only at the end of my first bottle of capsules but I have re-ordered another 4 bottles so fingers crossed!! Thanks to this product I've been able to leave the house again and feel less exhausted from the blood loss. I may be the only woman out there to say "Bring on the Menopause and give me back my Life!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this. Seems to have really helped my issue.

Stopped my period after I bled for 1 year!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This review is from the heart and if I help one woman or give some good advice my 'job' is done. I have been bleeding for a year straight, huge fibroids, nothing my doctor prescribed to me worked..,,NOTHING! I turned to herbal supplements and went through a long list till I reached Slow Flow, my period STOPPED fter a week or so of taking 6 pills a day. I then decreased to 4, then down to 2. I ran out last month and started bleeding again. Now I order three at a time! Thank you for Mother Nature and Slow Flow. Very happy customer!

Life Saver! Works great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This med along with chaste tree berry worked when nothing else did!

This product does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife is 65 years old and she was having problems with heavy flow several times of the month. This definitely helped with her problem.

Helps bad period pain flow

Posted by plantbadedelixir on June 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helpful with hot pack on belly too.